Mudfish with Proxifier¶
How to configure¶
If you’d like to use Proxifier (e.g. SocksCap or Proxifier) through Mudfish nodes directly, you can follow the instructions below.
- After launching ‘’Proxifier’‘, you can type any Mudfish node’s public
IP and port.
- You can find <Public IP> of each Mudfish nodes at https://mudfish.net/server/status
- SOCKS v5 port is 18081 with basic password authentication. Please use your Mudfish ID / PWD.
- SOCKS v5
- TCP connection
- UDP connection
- SOCKS v3 / v4 / v4c
- Only available through internal network (meaning that at least you should run Mudfish Launcher). To connect, you should use private IP of each Mudfish nodes and port 8081.
- No support for Port Listening. For example, active FTP isn’t working properly.