Mudfish Forum
Technical Support
10 year ago
My "FULL VPN" IS WORKING. So how do I do this?
Okay so, I'm playing counter strike 1.6. Im from SINGAPORE. The server is from UNITED STATES. I want to LOWER MY PING. How to do this? Like this???? -> Equip Counter Strike 1.6 -> Advanced Nodes -> Singapore node -> United states node. ???? My ping never decrease....
-
how about change the node
-
swiftmcpro
10 year agoyes FULL VPN change node works. I want 2 nodes now. how??
-
loxch
(Forums Admin)
10 year agoIf you're looking for 2 nodes with Full VPN mode enabled, it's not possible though I'm not sure this answer is what you're expected.
-
swiftmcpro
10 year agono i just want to use the one with double nodes. But in what way do I use it so it has the best efficiency in decreasing my ping
-
loxch
(Forums Admin)
10 year agoUuuuuuh... wait.. You're playing "Counter Strike 1.6" game right? Could you please check How do I know if its working? while playing the game with Basic mode (1 node)? I guess it doesn't work and no movement on the realtime traffic graph.
-
swiftmcpro
10 year agoits not working. I don't see the spikes
-
swiftmcpro
10 year agoWhen I terminate mudfish, my game connection still runs! My game doesn't stop connection! Mudfish isn't working! Help please! Only Full VPN work. But I want to use item instead of full vpn!
-
loxch
(Forums Admin)
10 year agoYep. It's what I expected. :-( Then please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode. I need to see the game packets to know which game server IPs are used for. Sorry for this inconvenience.
-
swiftmcpro
10 year agoIs team fortress classic same as counter-strike 1.6? They both have process "hl.exe" so can I use mudfish with Team fortress classic also? Or do you want me to send the packets for Counter-strike 1.6
-
loxch
(Forums Admin)
10 year agoBecause Mudfish doesn't work based on the process name, I can't figure out why so I need to some packets. :-)
-
swiftmcpro
10 year agoalright. Ill be sure to send it soon.
-
swiftmcpro
10 year agoOk I've uploaded my packet dump. Tell me if you need more. I'm not sure if it is enough.
-
loxch
(Forums Admin)
10 year agoPlease check my comments at below.
10 year ago