EUK007
7 year ago
Technical Support
I am always playing Battlefield 3 on this US Server http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/pc/59b26fd7-46e3-466a-8b04-200ee92c9f81/Noobs-Only-Learn-to-Play-Fast-Respawn-Rank-Cap-SKL/ Without Mudfish my ping is about 245ms and when I use Mudfish at Full VPN Mode and my node is JP Asia (Tokyo-ConoHa2) my ping gets 185ms. I tried to disable the Full VPN Mode but it doesn't work, my ping doesnt change at 245ms. So the only way to play Battlefield 3 on this server is by Enabling the Full VPN Mode JP Asia (Tokyo-ConoHa2) or JP Asia (Tokyo-TinMok3). Now the problem is there are some times that even though I'm using the Full VPN Mode my ping doesn't change or the worst part right now is my ping at the moment is 407ms. I mean It get worst at 407ms and my configuration is the same as before I did not change anything. Please Help me, I am really getting pissed and fed up with this problem. It is unstable at the moment, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Also I cannot change the MTU on the settings. The default is 1450 i need to change it to 1500.