Mudfish Forum
Technical Support
3 year ago
I am experiencing high ping issues in “IN Asia (mumbai - amazon lightsail). I used to play battlegrounds mobile India using this server and was working perfectly with low ping. For the past few days I am experiencing ping issues with this server. Please fix it.
thankyou
-
Did you try to change a mudfish node based on FAQ - Nodes section?
I think you can start with the basic node mode rather than the advanced / multi-path node mode. If it works fine, you can try to test with Multi Path Mode.
-
jabin
3 year agoActually I use mudfish app on ios. I think the solution you suggested is for the desktop version of mudfish. Advice me if i am wrong.
-
weongyo (Forums Admin)
3 year agoYes correct if you're using iOS. Multi Path Mode isn't an available option.
As you know, on iOS, there's two modes; 1) Basic Mode 2) Simple FEC Mode. I'd like to recommend:
- Changing the mudfish nodes to another would be always helpful for this case.
- For most of cases, the basic mode is enough. However if you feel that your issue is happening on your local ISP level, I think you can try to use Simple FEC Mode.
-
jabin
3 year agoYes I do know about the simple FEC Mode but that didn’t help me. Usually I always use one specific server because I find that with the lowest ping among others. Sometimes this mentioned server hits high ping, but that normally last for sometime.
But for the past 3 days the above mentioned specific server remains in high ping. I am pretty sure this is not because of bad wifi connection. Doesn’t know if mudfish is having some server issues or anything like that. If so please do something about it.
Also I tried using other servers but sadly none of them bring me my old ping.
-
jabin
3 year agoHello honestly speaking the ping is set back to normal. Don’t know how, as i have already told for the last 3 days it was on high ping, today surprisingly it is back to normal. Thank you for your assistance.
-
weongyo (Forums Admin)
3 year ago@jabin Frankly I didn't do anything regarding your issue. So I think your issue is from somewhere (might be your local ISP or middle of routers or Amazon AWS where mudfish nodes locate). At this moment, it's not clear at all where it's from..
3 year ago